Collection Bureau Services, Inc. is the indisputable leader in the collection industry in Montana. No other agency offers the full range of Collection, Legal, and Information Technology expertise that CBS does. While each service offers unique features adapted to the particular needs of clients, they each share some powerful features designed to enhance the recovery of your funds:
• Electronic Data Capabilities
With an ID and password to our protected website you can transfer your accounts to CBS electronically assuring immediate activity and greater accuracy. All reports from CBS can be transferred electronically to you.
• On-line Management System
View and assign your accounts online, create your own reports and contact CBS staff.
CBS has a fully-staffed Legal Department, including two full-time attorneys whose years of collection litigation experience guarantee you seamless, efficient legal enforcement of your accounts.
• Information Technology Department
With a fully-staffed IT department, communications with your IT staff is greatly facilitated.
Collection letters, telephone attempts, and payments are electronically documented.
Who uses CBS for Account Collection?
- Health Care Organizations – Hospitals, clinics, private physicians and groups
- Government Agencies – State of Montana, county, municipal agencies and courts
- Legal and Professional businesses – Attorney firms, CPA’s, Psychiatrists
- Utility Companies – Water, Gas and Electricity
- Financial Services – Banks, Credit Unions, CPA’s
- Property Management Firms and Individual Landlords
Why use CBS ?
- Stability – Since inception in 1976, CBS has never missed a remittance to a client.
- Report to Credit Bureaus – CBS reports to Equifax, TransUnion and Experian.
- National coverage – CBS can accommodate your accounts throughout the US.
- Experienced Staff – CBS’ collectors average over eight years of collection experience at CBS alone. Many have prior experience as well.
- Legal and litigation – CBS was the first Montana agency to hire an attorney full-time. Others have followed, but none have CBS’ full Legal Department. In fact, CBS now has two full-time attorneys on staff and appropriate supporting personnel to handle your litigation requirements.
- IT Department – CBS has a full-time IT Department to handle your electronic account transfer issues.
Contact us today to learn more: